Monday, January 08, 2007

Did Tigger Really Punch A Kid Out?

I've watched the video and listened to a couple of stories on this. I'm not too sure if the kid is totally innocent in all of this. His arm I think is far enough to grab the tail or maybe a zipper. The problem is that there is no real way to tell exactly. As for Tigger's reaction, I am not too certain if he did or didn't do the right thing. So I pose these questions: Is Tigger at fault? Did he do the right thing? Was the kid really at fault? Do you think the dad might be seeing dollar signs in all of this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the boy was injured from the Tigger incident - did he seek medical attention immediately or did his headache occur after he rode Rockin Rollercoaster or Tower of Terror? That news anchor should have asked that question first!
Secondly, why would a boy that age want his picture taken with a pre schooler's favorite character?