Tuesday, December 26, 2006

What I got for Christmas

Well, another Christmas has come and gone. Everyone is probably enjoying their presents right now, but I got to admit I got an awesome on this year. I show you my vending machine.

That's right folks, a vending machine. It comes with 12 tokens and can hold ten cans of soda in it. In the event you run out of tokens, quarters work just fine. Yes, you can retrieve the coins from the inside of the machine and it is both easy to set up and operate. I got to admit, it is awesome to use! In the event anyone is interested in ordering one for themselves, you can get the awesome gift here. I think it would be awesome for the child who is about to hit the double digit age not to mention the college dorm kid.

How often can you say your roommate has a vending machine in their room? Or you own a vending machine? In a word, this gift is AWESOME!

No comments: