Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Opening Manifesto

Originally published: October 2005

Greetings to my new readers. As seen by the title, this blog is the Southern Conservative. It would take only a genius to figure out what that means. While the media continues to spout out its own agenda and paint a negative picture of the country, its leaders, and all those who might actually try to do something good for us, there are a few people in the world who know what is going on and wants to get their voices heard. As for me, there are times where I hear something and need to make a comment that everyone should hear and after careful reflection, see that it is right. Not everything I say will necessarily be agreed with, but that ability to express one's opinions in a world where political correctness runs out of control is something that makes this country unique. As the author of this page, the only pledge I can give to you my readers is that I will give my opinions and back them with facts. If there is an opinion with out fact, I will make it noted. This I pledge.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." -Thomas Paine


No comments: