Sunday, May 07, 2006

A Strong Leader

Now more than ever, I cannot help but feel we are in need of a shining beacon of leadership who is not afraid of what others think of him and knows how to not only put them in their place, but grab them by the balls (when it comes to men) or ovaries (when it comes to women) and show them who is boss.

I give you Francis Urquhart. Here is a man who is confident, descisive, and knows how to govern. If any of you need proof of this, I would advise watching him in House of Cards and To Play the King. You can always watch The Final Cut, but perhaps only certain parts of it. Needless to say, if you are not impressed by FU, then I think you can guess what my response might be to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You might very well think that...but I couldn't possibly comment.